Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube celebrity. Bryan Renteria was born within the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan is an extremely well-known YouTuber as well as his EpicMunke account has helped him gain recognition. Popularity has grown due to his mukbangs and Prank Challenges. Bryan Renteria Jr is the perished baby of Mayra Renteria. After his birth, Bryan was put in the NICU. Mayra revealed in a tweet that Bryan Renteria Jr. was treated for medical issues in October. 4 in 2021. The following article will examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s passing in depth. Mayra Isabal's son is Bryan Renteria Jr. All over the world are shocked by news of his death. Bryan's passing was confirmed by New Deaths. Mayra wrote about Bryan on Instagram in a post. Her inscription states I am eager to hug my kid and bring him to home. In my faith in God, I believe he can provide him with the strength and confidence to confront this. I am so proud of my son! My love for him is neither terrible nor fantastic. You may please be sure to keep Bryancito in your database of petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audrey Tautou

Emily VanCamp

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size